1. All Boys and Girls Teams (U7–U19) age groups are required to ATTEND MANDATORY TEAM REGISTRATION AT THEIR FIELD ONE (1) HOUR PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST SCHEDULED GAME.
2. If we have NOT RECEIVED FINAL PAYMENT by the application deadline, your team will not be accepted to the Invitational.
3. FAILURE TO CHECK IN will result in automatic disqualification. (Without a refund of your tournament fee) Games not played will be classified as “Forfeits”
4. GAMECARDS will be printed for you. You will be handed your game card for the weekend after registering your team along with your Copa Del Mar Tournament pins.
5. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ROSTER UP TO DATE AND COMPLETE ONLINE NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY JULY 11TH . Game cards will be printed on the Monday so any changes from that point would need to be hand written at check-in if needed when registering your team. All jersey numbers must be on your game roster before you are checked in. This will be your final roster for the weekend.
1.) Current laminated player registration cards authorized by State/Provincial or National Association are required of all players as proof of age and must be available for inspection at initial check-in and at the start of each game. Players, managers and coaching cards will need to be either all 2016/17 or 2017/18 cards. Cards with no expiration date will not be accepted.
2.) Medical release/Player registration forms for all players signed by parent or player will be required for all players at initial check-in. Teams will be required to keep medical release forms on hand at all times.
3.) Travel papers for out-of-state teams. Teams traveling in will need to provide travel papers from State Association unless traveling with US Club Cards. Please send via email to tournament director at email@example.com or provide at check–in.
Schedules will be posted on our web page once the brackets have been determined, schedule are subject to change. Please check our web site for changes and updates prior to your games.
1.) Remember to check-in with the field marshal 1 hour prior to your first game then 30 minutes prior to each game after with your team and game cards.
2.) Remember to pick up your player cards and game card from the field marshal after the end of each game. You will need them with you when checking in for your next game.
Since CaptainU was founded in 2008, over 2 million high school athletes have used their platform to promote themselves to college programs. Currently, over 3,000 athletes commit to colleges each month using CaptainU. Their networking platform provides players and parents a tool to manage the college recruiting process and maximize their exposure to college coaches at the upcoming tournament.